Well, I keep thinking my Ipsy Glam Bags can’t get any better, until they do. This time, I will absolutely use everything except the mattifying lotion and that’s only because I have the world’s most sensitive skin and this product is full of plant extracts and things that would make my face freak out. Everything else is awesome! Check out what I got!
Ipsy is a makeup and beauty subscription service. Every month, Ipsy sends a cute makeup bag full of 4-5 products, at least one of which is always full sized. Well, this month it appears 2 of my products are full sized, the eyeliner and brush! This month, I got:
1. Urban Decay travel sized Ozone (clear) 24/7 Lip Pencil. This can also be used as a lip primer! I’m super excited to try this, as I have never used a clear lip liner before and I have never used anything except balms as a primer. I know, bad makeup maven. This is great timing, because UD just came out with a jumbo sized Ozone pencil for those of you who love Ozone as a primer for filling in the entire lip. Great time to try! On the card with the UD pencil is 2 samples of the new Urban Decay Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Failbait (LOL) and Bittersweet (you guys, I am lusting after that matching blush so hard right now). I can usually get several uses out of these gloss samples.
2. Luxie 205 Tapered Blending Brush – Well, how awesome is this! I need brushes all the time. I don’t wash mine often enough and I use saturated colors, so I go through my brush stash fast. Yay! I have seen Luxie reviewed on YouTube and most seem to like them.
3. Briogeo Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray – 1 oz. This is a good sized sample! I got a conditioning mask from them before in another Ipsy bag that was so good, I swapped on Facebook for a second one. I hope I love this, because I just re-upped my color on my super long hair and it seems thirsty!
4. BellaPiere Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner in Ebony – Full size! From the box: “Bellapierre creamy, preservative-free eyeliner pencil has been formulated with pure 100% minerals, natural waxes, and anti-oxidants.” We’ll have to see about this…I like preservatives, guys. I have had all natural products grow mold and stuff…preservatives are actually your friend (don’t get me started, LOL). If I love this, I will have to try to use it up fast. We will have to see if it holds up to my Urban Decay and Sephora waterproof pencils. It looks very nice.
5. Amie Naturally Kind Morning Dew Matte-Finish Moisturizer – This is the one product going in my swap box. It’s not them; it’s me. I have sensitive skin and this is loaded with plant extracts that would irritate the bejesus out of it. Also, I have combination skin with dry cheeks, so if I used this, I could probably only use it on my forehead and nose. LOL. My skin is a jerk. I’ll tell you all about it some time. 🙂
Now for the extra fun part! I got…dun dun dun…FREEBIES! That’s right, when you review things, or share things on social media, or people sign up for Ipsy with your link, you get points. When you get enough points, you can redeem them for free stuff. How awesome is that? Well, this time around, they had some false eyelashes by Lash Attitude for only 100 points each! I got one of each pair in “Shimmy” and “Can-Can.” Fun names! Makes me think of burlesque and showgirls or something. Can’t wait to try these! Kristin says she has trouble with lashes, so since I learned how to do them with ease when I worked at MAC (because they made us, hahahahaha), I am considering making a tutorial. What do you think?
So, here’s the bag I got. Ipsy did 3 versions. I like this one, but all my products are important!
Want your own Ipsy Glam Bag delivered to your door every month for just $10.00 USD? You can use My Link and I’ll get points to redeem on cool stuff and you will get 5 items to try every month in your very own glam bag — AND when you review things and refer friends, you’ll earn points too. It’s so much fun! Kristin and I have been members for a long time and we love comparing what we get, sending each other what we don’t use, et cetera. Yay!! I love Ipsy, it’s like a mini holiday gift in my mailbox every single month!