So, I have some bad makeup habits I’m trying to break! In 2015, it was bad brows. I watched a bunch of tutorials and I stepped it up big time. Thanks, YouTube!
Next year, I have a few “resolutions” I’d like to try to remember.
1. STOP BLOWING ON MY BRUSHES. OMG, you guys, I even got yelled at on a makeup counter for doing this. I still catch myself doing it. GROSS! Bacteriaaaaaaaaaaa.
2. Placing contour and blush too damn low on my face. Oh man, this is so bad. It ages you and drags the face down. Dear self, do the trick with the brush handle from top of ear to edge of mouth…then do not deviate below that!
3. Getting eyeshadow too far out/down on the outside corners of the eyes, dragging the whole eye down. There’s a reason some people use tape. I mean, talk about another thing that ages you…shadowing your crow’s feet? Let’s work on that.
4. Going too matte on the whole face. Again, this is an aging thing. We are no longer a greasy 17 year old and it’s not 1983. Calm down with the powder explosions.
5. Nudes every day. OH GOD SO BORING. You are not boring! Change it up. Why do you have all that zany MAC and UD?
6. Either get your bangs trimmed more often or grow them out, but the barrettes thing is getting stupid.
So, do you have anything you’d like to change about your beauty game?