Ever wonder what’s in someone’s purse? No? Is that just me? I saw this somewhere else and since I was cleaning out my purse anyhow…
This is my main purse! It is a Michael Kors medium sized Jet Set handbag/tote – apparently this style didn’t catch in and it was an absolute steal at Macy’s after Christmas. It’s big enough to carry stuff but not big enough that I can make it uncomfortably heavy. Here’s a look at what I keep in there!
- CamelBak water bottle. Bottled water is for suckers, I own four of these bad boys and I love them. I want one that matches my bag.
- Wallet. Duh. Well, I guess with the amount I forget my wallet at home it’s not really “duh…”
- JĀSÖN Cocoa Butter lotion, which I basically might as well bathe in. Being a barista is really rough on your hands.
- Ipsy pink and black makeup bag which I keep the cosmetics contained in.
- MAC StudioFix Powder in NW10
- MAC lipsticks in “Syrup” and “O” (which I just swapped for “Pink Fusion” – I always keep Syrup in there, though, because it’s a great backup color)
- EOS Honeydew lip balm
- Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab oils in “Red Lantern” and “Nemesis”
- Random pens and a pencil
- House keys attached to my Barista Guild keychain/bottle opener
- Nintendo DSLite, Legend of Zelda edition (with Link to the Past/Four Swords GBA cartridge in it)
No real surprises, but you all now know I love Legend of Zelda more than life itself and that I’m devoted enough to beig a barista that I have a keychain saying so 😜
What’s in your purse (or backpack, satchel, briefcase, get creative)? Is there one thing you have in there other than a wallet, cell phone and keys that is a complete necessity? Anything that’s always in there that you never need?